Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ooh.. it's my first time staying in sg without my beloved family.. =/
Kind of insecure but at the same time, new experience. whatever.. glad that they will be back tml~ =D
When no one's home, i'll get paranoid(fearing tht my house might catch fire when i'm out. =.=)
Papa's reminder:
1. Close all windows before going out (if not i'll have to swim to my room if it rains.)
2. Feed my fish( a little will do. it's on diet, that's wad papa says)
3. Off all electrical appliances
4. Lock the doors and RMB TO BRING KEY!(if not i will be homeless)
I have to take care of all these.. BOO~~ ok cool~
oh ya! and number
5. Remember to eat!



I've been sleep-walking recently. *yawns* i need a 24-hrs sleep! wahahaha~!
people~ where's all my pictures ar? lol~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home