Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3rd week of school

I am seriously VERY tired.. Haven't been sleeping enough. Mon and tues went to xf's chalet with school on tues and wednesday.. however, it was fun! a good gathering though.. ANYWAY, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LXF!

Although it's very tiring, my worst fear is over.. that is Wednesday! as it is attachment day with classes till 6pm.. which is 8am-6pm. And 6pm is JAM period!! super irritating. Luckily, weekends are reaching! WEE~~ Long weekends for me as friday is my self-declare holiday~ =D
Wahaha~!

Attachment was fine today just that i was a little too tired to entertain the kids. So i tried to avoid some of their qns and complains. haha~ Have to force my eyes to open..
anyway, from the 4th week onwards i will have to motivate myself in doing work~ =/ i am a little worried.. but well, im not the only one in this state. (someone motivate me pls!) LOL~
haha..
ok..

guesss that's just a little update currently.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home