Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cool weekends~

Well, I have yet to wish Sinni Happy birthday on blog.. So here i am~ HAPPY 18th Birthday SINNI! =D

7/11/08:
Went for school, den headed home to bath and change. Met mel n tine at PS first den walked over to TAKA to look for sinni, cam, carrie, sinwei, jeremy, and carrie's friend. After which, cabbed down to Phuture. haha!
Celebrated her birthday there.. gosh.. PHUTURE leh~ haha.. my first time k...
Kind of cool~ haha.. hope she enjoyed it! Danced, drank, chat, played. =D Den slacked with carrie. Walked from hougang to sengkang OK?! not bad rite? haha.. Reached home at 6 plus den slept at 7.

my cool friend! =D

birthday girl!

=D

me.mel.tine


US! =D


8 hours later..............
I FORCED MYSELF UP as it was my sis's house warming.. Was supposed to help her in the morning but i was just too tired~~! haha.. Went home at 1 plus and slept at 2.

8 hours later..............,
woke up and headed to SENTOSA! WEE~~ im suffering from minor sunburn~ =/
*Pictures will be up soon once i receive it~!=D


During lesson: PISANGS!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home