Monday, April 18, 2011

Jobless~~~

Ah hah!
I've been like jobless since 30th April 2011. Did not really rot but when I'm Not doing anything at home, I have no choice but to feel useless. Zzz..
After 9 months of work at learning vision @ NCS, I quitted and tried working at Ntuc income. Introduced by sinni. Lol. Attractive pay from the outside but when u are inside, you will feel like u are dying to get out! Sinni will definitely agree to it. Cos she left soon after I join. Hahhaa. So I left after she left. Huh? Lol. Only bout 3 months. =x

So currently, I'm waiting for better job opportunities to come and start being hardworking. Pcf just called me and wished to meet me for an interview. Woooo~ I hope they can give me a good offer! ^^ Hahah.

Almighty! Wish I can win toto tonight! Heh heh heh.

Not to forgot, I love my dear and u got me so worried Ytd! U deserve being walloped by me! Wahahha!

Love,
Jolene. :)

April Updates:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150230580052033.351373.787012032&l=26a62ff77f

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hoe said...

Glad that you have made good use of your time despite not having a job.

February 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home