Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh i must share this.. My mummy is so funny and cute sometimes..

Saturday morning.. 8++ am..

Mummy: John! Wake up leh.. Acc me go Market.
Brother: *weird noises* (sounds like growling) LOL!
Mother: New year leh.. Don't sleep already..
Brother: Groan... (HAHAH! i'm making him sound like a beast)
*Failed to wake my bro up....
So she open and close my room door.. In and out.. making much noise.
Came to my bedhead and packed stuffs which she seldom does that..
Finally, i woke up and say....

ME: Okay la! I go with you la~~~`
Mummy: Really? Ok!
Me: But I'm very tired~~~~~~~~~~
Mummy: Okay lo... Then you sleep lo, I go alone.*sad tone* (She said this while folding my blanket?!)
Me: Then you fold my blanket for?
Mummy: LOL!!!
-.-

So i woke up at 8+ just to acc mummy.. tsk tsk.. sucha a good girl..
The rest all slept like PIGSS despite the noise!! still sleeping now leh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home