Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lucky it's still here..






It's a good thing that blogs does not get rusty or rot.. But I'm Sure no one is reading too.. Haha..
I've been neglecting it for quite some time ever since I started working.
I kind of miss typing and noting down on how I spent my days.. :)

5 months plus has passed.... Everything's good and soon, I'll be leaving LV.. End of December 2010 will be my last day there.. Time to change to a new environment with new colleagues and job scope. Hopefully I can get use to that.. :)

The passed 5 months has been quite fruitful..
Had the best birthday cum children's day celebration, outings and gatherings. =D

Ytd just went for a random BBQ session with Wailove, jie, yc, john and yc's friends. Unexpected but was fun~ We did not let the rain stop us.. haha.. Wonder what's for today.. hmm..

2 and a half more days to BALI!!!!!!! Hope it will be fun and lots to SHOP!!! =))

1 Comments:

Blogger crunkchips said...

u have great hair ;)

November 30, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home