Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A special agent...

Why a special agent?
Someone who tries very hard to match make me with his bff saying that it is to make me feel happier. That's a special agent. lol.
doing weird and funny stuffs that kind of amuses me.. stuffs like collating information and sharing his bff's and my expectations on the other half? Cool rite? really like an agent.(a hardworking one) He may be doing weird and funny stunts...

but... ...
he's a nice person because:
he cares about the happiness of his friend
he showed me what is a 'C' clamp by using me as a victim -.-
he taught me stunts that he had learned from camp by demonstrating it on me?!?
he is always 'on-the-go' if his friend needed help
he seldom gets REAL angry
he showed me what is 'putting aeroplane'
he showed me how a person can snack so much but won't absorb a single calorie
he gave advices on my future plans
he makes me feel smarter by always thinking that my words contain hidden meanings =/
he always made me feel bad and guilty

Lastly, i think it's time i start digging my own grave. lol! he's gonna kill me for posting all these "good" comments about him~ =x

How's my compo? with the given title "A special agent" =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home