Sunday, June 8, 2008

ytd.today.tml~

ytd was the last day of school! SHIOK! went to meet up with my two beloved ladies. namely, qi and tine! slack around and did whatever we can.. Cam-whored and played basketball at the arcade! fun~!
Was freaking happy cos Firstly, Met up with the two ladies. Secondly, tuition was cancelled the next day! DAMN FREAKING SHIOK.. can sleep and enjoy my day totally.. Planned to make cheesecake at jojo's house and sing K after that..

As for today, woke up at 12pm and sms-ed joanna~ she complained to me that she can't swim cos of rain and sounded so sad.. so I told her that I can accompany her on Monday.. so nice of me rite? =x Met her at Woodlands den shopped for our ingredients. Headed to her house and started crushing the oreos into sand(HARD WORK!), while she ate. After finishing her food, she helped with the cheese and sugar. Freezed our cheesecake and it was done! sound so easy rite? It's NOT! haha.. but it was a success.. Andy came later at night and helped with the eating.. =x LOL! Played a few rounds of CS and was basically slacking.

Well, tml is gonna be family's sports day again! YEAH.. that's why I love sundays... =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home