Thursday, May 8, 2008

wee wit~~~

MY GOSH~~ i'm really tired out! pls~~ the assignments are pushing me to the edge of the mountain.. i'm falling~ REAL soon!! but i hope not.. ARGH~!!! damn~~

and finally, i realised something.. Sports can really do wonders.. It's like a stress ball. It works really WELL! i hope my family will have more of sports outings~! and of cos dinner.. =x OH!!! most importantly, it is a GREAT bonding time with all my family members where we always crapped about almost anything and freezed each other with Lame jokes~ haha! =D

May 07:
Well,enjoyed attachment for the first time and i'm gonna take a class next week~ *gone* =.=

As for tml, i'm only looking forward to blading~ argh~ where's my interest for my course!!!!!!!!!

DAMN~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home