Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wow.. ytd was kind of happening. Haha..
Attachment was kind of ok but tiring..
After attachment, met up with jojo at cp and had our lunch there.
Came over to my house to do some recording on john for project and DVD-ing.
John is entertaining..
Head off to hougang for swimming den back to my house for dinner..
Cabbed down to PS to watch Chronicles of Narnia.. Alright, not so bad.. rating 7/10
And I've got a souvenir.. A retarded looking Indianna Jones. yeah~ =.=
haha.. ok.. it was fun as the other guys were funny~
troubled them to fetch me home.. thanks! =)




As for today, I finally made the effort to stay in school to do my assignments.. I know i Won't do it at home.. so, had an agreement with jo n sarah to stay in school and finish our work together. What a good plan..
Stayed till 8++ and bus-ed home with bro. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 30, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home