Thursday, June 12, 2008

yewhoo~! just ended skate's camp.. It was great.. A real bonding session with the other skaters. Joanna and me was the GLs(AKA: double J or 'JO's) for "Dong Gan Chao Ren" and our team members simply rocks~! Very supportive, caring and sweet! =D Came up with lots of craps but eventually, all the craps turned out to be quite useful for our cheers and performance.. TEAMWORK!(we accept all kinds of craps! hmm..)

Oh! the most unforgettable scene was during the free-time when we played "chop chilli" It was HILARIOUS! Jo and I laughed so hard that we almost died! haha~ just can't stop laughing when we saw the actions that they created..LOL! Xiao Tong was the lead and she threw the slippers opposite. Well, the person next to her actually followed her and almost murdered someone.. LOL.
The skate's relay was fun but the sun was scorching. Therefore, I'm suffering from sunburn... ouch.. look like lobster.. and the worse thing is, I was wearing a T-shirt. It made my tan very unbalanced.. sad! =/
Oh.. i have to credit jh for his hoodie! THANKS AR~~ very useful for my legs.. =x hehe..
OK.. shall end here.. SLEEPY~ poor Jo, she still have to attend NRA training after camp! REST WELL! =D
Pictures will be uploaded soon.. I hope*

as we go *POM DIU DIU* ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home