Wednesday, October 14, 2009

finally got the mood to blog already.. =)

Friday night was xf's n cx's birthday celeb at aloha loyang..
Drunkards everywhere! nth much to update cos all drop dead except for some survivors. Lol~ just a few rounds of mahjong and random fun games like "0-0-7", "dices".... hahah~
New experience though. =0

......skipped sat&sun

Monday, met zelynn for kbox and chilling at starbucks and I've got a new orange ipod nano as a belated birthday gift!! That was way too surprising and unexpected can~~ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! =DD and on that day, i received another gift from myself.. LOL! The top that I bought from an online blogshop was mailed to me! It was my first! Happiness and excitement. Tried it on and I love it soooo much!! more shoppings online! =DDD

Tues, met jo for swimming then to town for some shopping.. I bought another 2 shorts from cotton on =) jo bought a small bag and a top too.. Expensive but worth it~ lol!

Today, met my two beloved gfs namely tine and qi! happiness! "LONG TIME NO SEE!"
Me and tine accompanied qi to work then settled at her workplace to have late lunch.. =) yummy! Headed home after that and relaxed till now... =)

That's all for today!
(Hope I can upload some photos soon! Cos my blog is getting TOOOO boring.. =/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home