Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lol~ suddenly feel like blogging for my recent actvities and I thought back and re-called about the GV incident. LOL! JO! here it is...:

Booking tix from Cathay but went to GV to collect instead was Embarrassing~~~ but the guy at the counter was damn cute, really.. =D he gave a very blur look when I gave him my ic and he couldn't find the data. Not only that, we had a hard time communicating cos he seems to be quite shy and was speaking quite softly. I had to "huh? you mean the code?" *slaps myself!* he's asking for my IC! Damn paiseh!! I think only Jo knows how shy and paiseh I was cos she was with me during the whole process. When we walked away from the counter, she said "OMG! JOL! WHY YOUR FACE SO RED!?!" zZzz...
ok. skip this, next~ =)

Birthday week..
Well, how did I celebrate?

-30th sep: Sisters' brought me out and treated me to movie(Cloudy with a chance of meatballs) not bad show.. funny! =D sis, aunt and parents gave angpows as a gift.

-1st oct: Spent with my beloved GFS! I miss PEI QI and RU la! seriously.. Had Ajisen with tine, sinni and mel then met val and gen @ starbucks for a cake cutting session.. =) LOVE! THANKS GIRLS FOR THE CAKE, GIFTS AND THE TIME THAT YOU ALL ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP FOR ME N VAL!!

-3rd oct: Went out with family members and bought a pair of shorts and a long sleeve top! =DD happy happy.. night-time, went for ah yi's birthday celebration dinner which she said it's actually for the both of us... haha. yummy~ =)

-5th oct: Met Jo! The very-nice-to chill-out bestfriend!! Lol~ HAPPY N RELAXING. We watched Shorts and it is.. er...... nice at first but boring after awhile~ nvm.. it's the company that matters.. haha! She bought me a very cute mask* and gave me polaroids photos as a birthday gift~ THANK YOU! so sweet of you!!! =) your reward is: spotting of eyecandies at PS. LOL! yeah~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home