Thursday, June 4, 2009

Caught night at the museum 2 on Mon and I enjoyed it! =D
Although the 1st one is more special, the second one is enjoyable for it's hilarious scenes.. LOL man.. worth watching! =)
3.5 popcorns!

Acc-ed Zelynn out on tues as she needed to trim her hair and do "some" shopping.. It wasn't "some" at all.. it was "Sum" if u get what I meant. After which, acc-ed sis to the gym and saw SO many peeps that i know. damn weird. hahah.. headed home and had 311's hokkien mee(mummy act famous). it's nice k.. haha =)

Wed was the last lesson for CI.. Tian praised us for being there even though me n zi were quite late.. The rest PS-ed us and didn't tell me earlier! if not i'll be sleeping. LOL~ JO!! u la! haha! Met the rest after class and did our projects. had SO much laughters and my throat hurts. rah's a spastic.. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home