Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I burst today~

My first experience of shouting at a stranger..
Told u i'm not in a good mood this few days.. Haha!
He gave me a chance to vent it.. i should say thanks, cos i felt kind of good but at the same time a little guilty as i noe that he's seriously very stress(but still, no right to be rude towards me!)..
It happened when i was buying subway. He asked me what cookie do I want so of cos i said chocolate chip.. Den this super stressed out guy(because of the crowd) said "NO CHOCOLATE CHIP!" den i was so bloody pissed dat i said "THEN DOUBLE CHOC LA!"(I will just shout? weird. It felt good anw..). He looked up and gave me a shocked and guilty look.. den i "tsk" and went off.. I'm seriously not sensitive or wad over his shouting cos even my friends behind were shock! they said "wth.. I'm scared.. Why he so fierce?" They don't even dare to order from him.. HMPH! angers~~ I'm not someone whom you can scold when you are stress!!!

This reminds me of a customer(old arrogant man) during my work at food expo.. was helping out. Cos of a bloody spoon, he came and scolded me. So loud k?! he barked, "wad kind of business is this? No need to give spoon one ar?" And beacuase i was standing at the cashier, he just looked at me and scolded me. den walked of like a mad cow. Asshole man, he don't even know who served him.. At that time, i cried so badly.. It was embarrassing to cry over that.. angry!! but it's over.. It made me stronger.. =)


"ANGERS" post.. lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home