Wednesday, March 18, 2009

coming soon...

HELLO~~
just back to blog about "coming soon" wooooo~~
Caught the show on tuesday night with cousins' and friends..
one word for it.. "THRILLING" haha..

Just the first minute of the show made me curled up on my seat..
There's a lot of shocking scenes that caused Ranie's tradegy. LOL.. Daphne pulled Ranie's hair! Laugh out loud! not only that, my sis grabbed my hands so tight that my blood can't flow and worse, shaking it like mad. plus it's my first time screaming in cinema.. Hilarious!!
At first, I thought that the show was a little short, but come to think of it, it is just right as it makes me yearn for more instead of getting sick of it..
My rating for it.. 3.5/5.. =D Marks awarded to Thrilling and scary scenes.=) Storyline is average..
Not bad.. quite worth watching it if u want to scare urself! =D *i want i want!* lol



He just want to show how tall he is~ =/

Me and Dap..


Cousin Daphne, Jolene, Ranie, Jenny, Jerlin, Priscilla.. =D
(oopss. we forgot bout the guys~ haha! camera men)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home