Sunday, March 1, 2009

hello!

alright.. after.................. I-don't-know-how-long, I'm back to blogging~
Monday was the end of my torture(exams) and so, right after which, I started to have fun and SPEND $$..=/
haha.. pros and cons as usual..
Right after exam, jojo, rah, za and me when to town for some shopping.. Super fun as we were like super high that day.. went home at bout 9..

Thursday, met mel and tine for chilling session at starbucks then went to sing k with TINE! haha.. yes.. just the both of us.. super random but shiok as the mic is always in our hands.. LOL.. of cause having more people will be fun..

Friday, went for wani's 21st birthday bash in the afternoon to help with her preparation! Transporting stuffs, decorating the chalet, and helping her with the make over! LOL.. It was cool and fun and hilarious with all the random jokes.. and we really had a hard time blowing all the balloons which made our cheeks ache.. lol. but it was worth it..=)
After which, took a bus down to changi village with jojo to wait for her dad while I waited for friends to fetch me.. We went prawning!!!! fun!!! not much catch but yea.. fun! LOL..
Headed down to tine's place and slept till saturday afternoon..
Woke up and had lunch. chill at starbucks for a short while before heading home.. Slept again and out for dinner.. and now, blogging before I sleep.. =)

I shall start to SAVE UP!!! darn.. money's flowing like water~~ =(
I need a job!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home