Friday, January 2, 2009

Started my day with a call from someone.. =/ TSK! woke me up from my dreams.. =x just joking..

Then, have this sudden craving to clean up my room! Therefore, i mopped my room, cleaned the places which i felt that it's dirty and packed my closet! wee~~
Had a great bath after which and felt super glad.. Woo~~ haha.. here are some pics taken during new year's eve~ =D

shake shake shake.. shaker Xiong


CS, Xiong and Fan

xiao dong dong.. =D vampire chek!

The mystery of janeh, jol and tine..

fierce jh, wai and fan..

muscular wai, xiong and fan

woohoo~ Dancer "Show Xu" and Dancer kel!=x

Backup dancer Andrew and Fan~

Taken during work..... jasmine's pretty girls said " jie jie!! wo men pai zhao leh!"

<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home