Friday, December 12, 2008

Wee~~~ im super happy with the impromptu poster done by jojo and me~ =D
We were suppose to prepare a draft with colours and everything before drawing the real thing in class but we only came up with a brief design without any plan of colours in mind.
When we were doing the real thing, I asked her, "eh.. what colour you want ar?" den she said "anything la.. up to you".. Right after I coloured that particular part, she asked me "eh.. what colour you want ar?" and I replied "anything la.. up to you" haha~ we both laughed... And surprisingly, our "anything" blends in quite well.. flow eh~ we also came up with the last minute collage and 3D milo. lol~ jo and her free milo~
here's our poster~ TADA!

Come join us for sport's day! =x

JO & JOL~

RAH AND ZAH! control ur reindeer eh~ running to our track already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home