Friday, August 29, 2008

hello~~ gonna post some pictures that me n tine took ytd.. haha..
before that, let me blog a little about ytd.. met tine for lunch before she head off for work and me, to my class gathering at T-junction.. A super fun place with ping pong table, xbox, projector, pool table and alot more~ haha.. And the place is air-conditioned! WOO~ had so much fun there as we pretended to be Li jia wei when playing ping pong(LOL! act cool only) and we watched "Startdust" Very nice movie!! haha.. let photos do the talking. although i have yet to receive those hilarious pictures we took during the class gathering! haha.. exciting~ oh.. wait k.. LOL..
after the gathering, met tine again! =D for dinner.. den we slacked all the way till today~ =D
Photos of two siao char bo!
p.s. We saw a real one ytd.. BWAHAHAH~~





some random pics~


my love.. LOL.. wearing my cardigen.. cos he dirtied his clothes n mummy never bring for him.. so smart jie jie(me) created a new clothes for him. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home