Saturday, August 16, 2008

I HATE FRIDAY AFTERNOON! sucks~!
mugged for about 3 days for that stupid exam to get nth?! Don't even know what I'm answering! shitty hell.. And what's more shitty is that, when I stepped out of that examination room i received Shitty result for that "Funny" group assignment! 'F' grade for my group?!? omg. first F in my poly life.. WTF. damn demoralising and pissed! I will never see that assignment again cause it's gone forever. Eaten up by the bin. YES! I don't want to re-module!!
But the bbq after that managed to bring my mood back a little. phew..

And! after all this ranting.. I am currently still mugging~ =.=







*Can't believe it.. Be professional won't you?






my jie jie(1st), di di, jie jie(2nd) and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home