Friday, July 24, 2009

All right... I'm going to blog since blogger is giving me face. lol~
It's been down for quite some time and i could not blog properly.
Whatever~

Anw, just went blading at pasir ris with val. great catching up and the park was quiet. Good~ no one to disturb us and to act as an obstacle for us cos we are still undergoing "training". haha..

And Field sup assessment is over! a little relax now. received good comments =) I was kind of lucky though~ It was a great day with cooling weather and the kids were super nice n sweet to me. =)Even the class "Devil" that I chose and was questioned "WHY? You chose him?" was behaving well. He helped his classmates, talk to my field sup politely and listens to me. =) Really lovable.

However, last assessment on Mon! Good luck to me~ Afterwhich, i'll just have to countdown till the 5th of august and it's "Happy~ sha la la~ It's so nice to be happy~"

At that time.... Kids! say bye to Teacher Jolene cum Miss Jolene! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home