Saturday, October 20, 2007


I'M SO BORED! haha.. while watching "fu man ren jian" I've decided to blog about ytd..

hmm.. ytd was fun! took photo with abby's cool cam n headed for our second class.. we had a small activity that is to create a mindmap with a topic of ur group's decision.. joanna, sarah, fiza n me..
we chose the topic "games".
I'm the writer so they just named it for me to note it down.. BUT! thanks to sarah~ I've became the joke... hmph! haha.. she said "Age of the empire" which i wrote vampire instead of empire as i have never played or heard it before!!! n u never pronounced it properly ok!! =PpP must understand mah!!! AND!! second thing.. while i'm writing the games under the sub-title card games they said memory game for the educational game.. so i got mixed up n wrote memory card instead. LAUGHED at me again... hais.. always laugh laugh laugh... smack u all ar! lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home