Friday, September 14, 2007

yippee! no neeed for any re-module!!
well, at least i just passed~ all filled with C+,C andD+.. haha.. duh~

anw, i feel kinda relax now.. no need to worry for my results anymore!
hahas.. hope to so better next year.. work hard Jolene!!
yupp.. woke up to check my result cos kind-hearted xueru woke me up.
now..... i can't get back to sleep... so i shall just blog..

ytd went for mahjong marathon.. afternoon went to bran's house for mahjong with qi n tine den play till around 2.. after that got nth to do and since my sis wants to play, the two girls came to my house.. we played till bout 7+ nearing 8 den we ended our game. went out with parents for dinner and rushed home to watch tv serials.. hahas... yea~ it was quite fun.. hah..

time to wash up.. lol.. bye! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home