Wednesday, August 1, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!!

I've been waiting for this day to END and i mean END!! woohoo~
LOL.... Major assignments and test are Over! So now~ time to enjoy a little during the study break then start studying after I've relax.

For today, most of the lessons ended much earlier than i thought. It was great but somehow, we didn't get a chance to play and joke around in class.. sad sad~
During the break tine came to look up for me.. guess she misses me.. =x lol.. We chat chat and chat then head off for classes. I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES! Shucks. Hahas.. nvm..
collecting my o'level cert tml~ yeah~ after soooooo long~ finally.. hah..

Pictures for today~ =D only two pics. cos our photographer too good~ all got blurry effect =x jus joking~ =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home